Robotics is a domain of artificial intelligence that deals with the study of creating intelligent and efficient robots. We can say it is the branch of AI, which is composed of Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, and Computer Science for designing, construction, and application of robots. Basically it is the study of Robots, making of Robots, playing with them.
Robots make our task easy, they can do repetitive task without getting bored, they don’t need rest , they never get sick and the best part they never complaint.
1. Mechanical System
2. Power Supply System
4. Control System
5. Signal Processing System.
In 1940’s, Science-fiction author Isaac Asimov gave three Laws of Robotics:-
1. Robots must never harm human beings.
2. Robots must follow instructions from humans without violating rule1.
3. Robots must protect themselves without violating the other rules.
1. Sophia (Robot):- Sophia is a social humanoid robot developed by Hanson Robotics, a
Hong Kong based company. Sophia can make more than 62 facial expressions.
Sophia is the first robot to receive citizenship of any company. Yes, she became a
Saudi Arabian Citizen in October 2017.
2. Trash-collecting river robot:- The aim to create this robot is to remove trash from Chicago River. This Trash Robot can be controlled via web.
3. Robot beats Pros in shooting hoops:- This robot scores basket better than professionals basketball players. This robot uses Artificial Intelligence to shoot.